Pivot Cup?

I need the little white cup that sits on the end of the Hurst shifter. Not that I know mine to be bad, but I do not want to disassemble the console
and be without this part, since they recommend replacing it when installing a new shifter.
My GM dealer says I have to buy $58.00 worth of parts to get this.
Any ideas?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.