Re: we order once, look actually, then pour behind the fork on the stadium

This is about the funniest spam havester fodder I've seen.

????????

GLK9MM

"GLK9MM" wrote in news:OS1Qb.4876$Ue.3388@lakeread03:

It's a "joe job," which is to say, a forgery.

Terry Austin

And that's what I get for replying to an x-post.

Jamie, if YOU don't understand that _I_ know what forged headers are from the context of my email, then you are an even greater idiot than I thought.

I let it slide yesterday just because I thought it was funny, but now you force me to take action because, well, you're just not funny anymore...and of course a spamming asshat.

Rest assured your posting host has been notifed. And with that, I'm forced to plonk your entire host.

PLONK

GLK9MM