What's the Deal WIth Riceburners?

I didn't realize he was French... Damn French. He probably even "riced" his Camaro.

Long Live the Camaro!

Reply to
98' Camaro

Brian (or is it Pierre?) Look up a few posts to find out what you are. Atleast, you're not French... LOL

Long Live the Camaro!

Reply to
98' Camaro

Actually, he could be French Canadian. (They are loathed even by the french....but then....isn't everyone.)

GLK9MM

The MAxima makes you sorry to own Asian!

Sorry!

Refinish King

PS I can write a ten page story of how an Asian with a Maxima screwed me out of over $4500.00 on a roll over, which he didn't have insurance on. But it always makes me laugh too hard. So the money could have been a write off for entertainment.

Reply to
Refinish_King1

Yeah... hense the "Fart cans" as Dennis and I call them.. :-)

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (149k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

Someone with deteriorating taste.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

would that be because the Maxima has more HP than the camaro does?

190 Vs 160

Reply to
Brian

It would be because the Maxima is newer than the Camaro, and that buying a Camaro is better taste than buying a Maxima. Thus, your taste worsened.

In 1992 you should have bought a 1992 Camaro. Care to compare a fully decked out 2002 Camaro (last year made) to a fully decked out 2002 Maxima? I'll save you some effort. Maxima I think was at 240HP (maybe 260) and the LS1 in the Camaro has about a 100 more. Not to mention a Camaro is, well, a Camaro. Rice is still rice. Other than that though, I really like Maximas. Hehe.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Zatarans anyone?

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

neither was bought new, got the camaro in 96 , and the Maxima in 03 this is my 2nd Maxim and I've had at least 4 Camaros but I am way more partial to my chevies. both maxes were just good deals.

Reply to
Brian

I like rice sometimes too:

Especiarry shlimp flied lice!

Lefinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

Yes rice is sometimes a break from potatoes, but potatoes still rule. Of course, apple pie for desert is just the thing too. Forget fortune cookies.

Reply to
SgtSilicon

Hotdogs, apple pie and CHEVORLET!

Reply to
Mark

Is there anything else?

Refinish King

PS Yes, for entertainment, we get to see the broken down Fords on the roadside.

Reply to
Refinish_King1

Ah So Salgent San:

Appre pie is Amelican, foltune coorkies are chineese.

We ale een Amelica, No?

Eat Appre pie, I do!

Lefinish King

Reply to