1985 Chevy G20 Custom Conversion Van Cruise Control

I am having a problem with my cruise control. It quit working about a year ago. I have tried everything. Looking over wires, testing to see where the wires go to and so forth. But still i am unable to get the cruise contral working correctly. As i can see it every wire is connected correctly. Is there something i am missing or need to check further?? This is puzzling me. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
starlite299

Vacuum lines?

Reply to
bilb2765

No i checked the vacume line's and there fine. It something electrical.

Reply to
starlite2991

Factory or aftermarket?

It could be a bad switch or module itself.

Reply to
Steve W.

No factory installed. Where is the module? Is it under the drivers seat??

Reply to
starlite2991

No switch is fine. I Checked that. Could it be a loose wire or the module?? Vince

Reply to
starlite2991

85 should be part of the vacuum actuator unit unless someone changed the system.
Reply to
Steve W.

Are you looking for something like these drink trays.

Fuzz