1995 GMC K1500 - where is the turn signal flasher ?

Dear group - help:

I have well maintained 1995 K1500 Sierra. I'm having some issues with the right turn signal (bulb's are OK) and I need to replace the flasher.

My Haynes manual doesn't tell me where it is on my model year chassis, and Google no help so far.

I've gone all up under the dash, looked in the engine bay fuse box, and taken the lower dash (knee) cowl off the interior -- still no flashers found!

I've seen pics of replacment flashers at the parts stores, and I still haven't been able to locate the suckers on my pickup.

Any descriptions or links appreciated greatly.

--AceyMan

_________________________ The AceyMan Douglasville GA | USA snipped-for-privacy@nospam-tjexpress.net

Reply to
The AceyMan

Try turning on the turn signals and using your ears to help you locate the flasher. Regards, JR

Reply to
JR

Doesnt Click if it is BAD... There is nothing there to HEAR ..

Reply to
no one

If the left side flashes correctly and the right side does not, it's not the flasher. Look for a bad bulb, bad socket or a bad ground from the bulb base to the chassis. An easy check is to turn on the hazard flashers and then look for the bulb that's not right. It may flash but be dim. You can also have someone step on the brakes and look at the rear lamps.

Al

Reply to
Big Al