1999 Chevy Express Value is it worth $10000

Hi, I have done tons of research, but I can't find if a 1999 Chevy Express Conversion van is worth $10000,80k miles. It is not a hi-top conversion. It is flat on top, no TV, cloth interior, quad seating, running boards, towing pkg. Not really sure what makes it a conversion, but it is, Sherrod EVO I.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
needin4mation