little light in my dash

Next to the defrost vent I see see what looks like a small light blub in the dash. What is this ?

TIA

Reply to
Kevin

What kid of Vehicle ???? is it a 1930 HUDSON ?

Kev> Next to the defrost vent I see see what looks like a small light blub in the

Reply to
no one

a light sensor for auto on headlights? My Toyota had something like that and it was explained as a "solar gain" sensor for the A/C. Not sure I believe it.

Reply to
Jmagerl

Sounds like you're describing the sensor for the automatic headlight circuit.

Reply to
HPGrn
1931
Reply to
Kevin

They let just anybody buy a vehicle these days....

Reply to
V.B.

if it ever comes on steady, you have 5 minutes 'til self-destruct...

Reply to
Reed