2000 blazer 4wd electrical problem

I have a 2000 blazer with 60k miles. The truck seems to have a faulty power or ground. From the time to time the Trans control module loses power causing a reset.
I can see the 4wd selector switch lights go out then come back on. I have seen the lights flicker during the TCM lamp test. The lights finally will go on, the problem then goes away for a while then comes back. The problem is very intermittent. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Sorry I can't help. But someone in this group will know what to try ..... or to do.....
Have a Great One ! Bob :)