2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Diesel, no power to the aux plug in counsil

I have lost power to Auxillary plug in center council on my 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 with diesel engine & Allison Transmission. I am unable to find any blown fuses. Is there a relay or fuse somewhere that I am not finding or am unable to test with a volt-ohmmeter?

Reply to
Bob in Northern Michigan

Power starts at the battery through the main fuse, Then to the under hood fuse block sunroof fuse (25 amp) and then to the fuse block (Aux. Power) 20 amp.

Check the power through those and make sure the ground is actually connected. It should be at pin F (Cavity 8) of the relay block.

Reply to
Steve W.