4.3 L engine - high mileage

At least I'm not the only one who's been putting off that V8 swap for years. ;)

Unfortunately my "future plans" are likely to outlive the body on my truck.

Reply to
SBlackfoot

If you do decide to pull your jeep, just remember not to put it in OD. Just keep it in 3rd gear (1:1) Yes, my 4.3 would run like that also but the best I could ever get out of it was 13 MPG city. And that is after the air bleeds were retuned.

ZZZ

Reply to
zzz

of course only tow in "D" not "OD".