87 1 ton, booster pump ?

First, drinks all around for the ear......

The booster pump cylinder ram clip (plastic), broke, therefore no rear breaks. Got the front half of the booster pump apart but can't figure out how to remove the back plate from the firewall. All appearances point to removing major portions of the interior dash to get to 2 nuts securing the pump to the firewall plate. The firewall plate looks like it can be removed but not sure.

Already think it's more than I bargained for...any suggestions???

Where can I ge an exploded view of the booster pump master cylinder assembly on the internet?

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.nospam.com

(remove the nospam) to email

thanks

drinks around the house