93 S-10 fuel pump problems

I supsect I have a bad fuel pump. I already foudn out it requires the tank to be changed. Does anyone know where the fuel pump relay is and how I can check it before doing the pup? I have a 93 S-10 2.8l engine Dan

Reply to
dan

replying to dan, frick wrote: the tank will need to be dropped out of the vehicle, not replaced and i believe it is in the engine bay at least that is where they are on my 93 s10 4.3l v6 4x4

Reply to
frick