94 suburban a/c problems

Anybody got a diagram of the a/c system for a 94 chevy suburban? Just serviced the system; low and high press. is good, no leaks but 83 degree air is all I can get out of the front and rear vents. The line going into the front evaporator is warm and the line coming out of the evaporator to the accumulator is warm as is the low press line going to to compressor. I can't imagine both evaporators are clogged. I seen a post on someone elses problem where someone suggested the filter up by the condensor. By looking at the lines I can't pick out where this filter might be. Any and all help is appreciated.

Reply to
ridgerunner