Location of high pressure a/c line

Super dumb question here so forgive me in advance. On a '97 TJ, is the high pressure line the line at the top of the compressor with the removable cap, or is it the line above the accumulator also with the removable cap?

Reply to
cdes97tj

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thank you very much...I should have stated in my previous post that i have ZERO intentions of monkeying around with the A/C system. I actually pay attention to warnings that refer to such things as high pressure, elecrocution, and venomous reptiles. Just trying to identify the various thingies and gizmos under the hood. So, if I am interpreting your reply, the low pressure line is towards the firewall ( i am using the removable caps as landmarks) and the high (blinding) pressure line is towards the radiator. Thanks a bunch.

Reply to
cdes97tj

On a further note, and question on the HP a/c line if you don't mind Bill, Doug. On my 93 GC, that line is perforated. Attempted to charge and saw it all blowing out. Nope, didn't get blinded, yet. So, I have a new hose from the dealer, $70, and want to put in on before de-con and blowing out the system, or having the shop do it. What's the procedure in getting the unfamiliar (to me) connector off the condenser side? Anything else I should be concerned with? As mentioned, the system is discharged through the holes and has been for about 3 weeks. Have I dried out any seals and stuff? Thanks in advance guys. Denny

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III