95 Chevy WT 1500 AC control module problem

My wife's ac in her truck stopped the other day. The push buttons/knobs on the ac control would not work; the indicator lights also were out. Took truck to the repair shop (been going there almost 20 years). Replaced the control module; went to pick up truck. When I got in the truck I turned on the ac. The indicator lights came on, then went out. Went back inside to inform them of the problem (both guys said "NO WAY"). Left truck and called at end of the day, they had replaced the module again.Went to get truck the next morning, as I was pulling up to the shop I get a voice mail saying not to come as the module had failed again as they were pulling the truck out of the service bay. Left truck again. As of Friday afternoon problem has still not been solved. Any thoughts or ideas ?? Since this is South Florida the thought of driving around with 2/60 air-conditioning is not appealing.

Thanks

Reply to
Richard Folkman