97 Olds Bravada (blazer/jimmy) problems

My 97 Bravada has 2 problems I don't understand...

1...where is the switch that controls the reverse lights?! Mine don't work, it's not the bulbs or the fuse.

2...Any ideas on intermittent wipers? Mine work when it's nice and dry out, but don't want to work when it's raining or extra humid & dewy first thing in the AM...and of course I live in FL where it's ALWAYS extra humid.

Thank you for the thoughts and help.

Reply to
SpaseKase