2 questions, 1 post

OK, question #1 is a little OT, sort of. Can anyone tell me why diesel is getting to be more expensive than gasoline? Isn't it cheaper to make (less refinery)? They've got diesel at $1.82 out here, but gas is $1.65.

Question #2...more relevant. I read one of the posts about a rattling noise...I think I have a similar problem. My 02 2500HD Duramax has this odd rattling noise (metallic) somewhere towards the front of the truck. I think it goes away at speed ( > 15 mph). But it happens hot or cold. Anyone else have this problem?

Oh, BTW...my brakes are fine. I got the tailgate cable notice, haven't gotten 2nd notice. Original cables seem to be holding up just fine though (they held 400lbs worth of people with 200 lbs worth of generator).

Reply to
SpaseKase