A little somethig for you Chevy Guys/Gals

This is a Site I built on my Fathers racing career. he passed away july

26,2003 of cancer. He was by far the neatest and smartest Man I ever knew.He is a Sprint Car Race Legend. Please enjoy and sign the guestbook if you enjoy it.
a Great One ! Bob :) ps you can probably figure out how I became a chevy guy. lol
Reply to
Bob Perkins

~~ A must see site!

Bob, an outstanding tribute to your father.

The site was a welcomed reminder of days gone by.

You can always tell a childs upbringing by their character, and you have shown great character in this site my friend.

our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.....keep your fond memories alive.

Scrib

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little somethig for you Chevy Guys/Gals Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Tue, Oct 7, 2003, 9:43am From: Perkins snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Bob=A0Perkins)

This is a Site I built on my Fathers racing career. he passed away july

26,2003 of cancer. He was by far the neatest and smartest Man I ever knew.

He is a Sprint Car Race Legend.

Please enjoy and sign the guestbook if you enjoy it.

Have a Great One ! Bob :) ps you can probably figure out how I became a chevy guy. lol

Reply to
Scribb Abell

Bob,

What a great tribute you did for your father!

He had to be a very special person... and I'm certain that he has touched many lives in a very positive way along his way!

We send you our sincerest bleated prayers and condolences from Florida!

Sincerely, Jack

... a former Indy area resident who loved/loves racing too & misses his father too!

Bob Perk> This is a Site I built on my Fathers racing career. he passed away july

Reply to
Jack

Scriibb & Jack Thanks for the kind words. He was something else. I started the site in

2001 so he helped me with most of the captions. I didn't know where a lot of those tracks were and wasn't sure on a lot of those people.

Jack, where do you live in Florida? if you don't mind me asking. My Mother and I are going to Disney in Orlando for Christmas. we don't want to be at the house wthout Dad here. Some of our friends camp somewhere around Orlando for the winter. we will be meeting up wit them as well.

Have a Great One ! Bob

Reply to
Bob Perkins

Bob,