Adding Hitch 2006 Equinox

Anyone have any suggestions, brands, experience?

Reply to
JohnnyD

Long as you stick to name brand they are all pretty much the same. By name brand I mean like Reese, Draw-tite, or even U-Haul. You are aware that the realistic tow capacity is only about 2,200 pounds for that vehicle. I know GM says 3,500, but that assumes there is nothing else in the vehicle, and only the driver. In reality its an over sized station wagon on a mid size front wheel drive chassis with a weak rear suspension load capacity wise..So a Class II hitch max. Class III would be a waste of money. Not that that is a bad thing(the wagon aspect that is), I have a fondness for wagons, they make good daily drivers and great drag racers. Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning