aftermarket parts for 04 Colorado

My brother-in-law just purchased a 2WD 5 cylinder 2004 Chevy Colorado crew cab today. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a source for aftermarket performance/cosmetic products for it.

In no particular order this is what he is looking for: performance suspension, exhaust, intake, super/turbocharger, wheels (lightweight), bed cover, bumper/rollpan, header, N2O, etc... Basically this will be a daily driven, show/race truck.

Reply to
WRXtreme