2000 S-10 dies

My 2000 S-10 will just die while driving sometimes. It doesn't matter if I'm accelerating, idling, or breaking. It gives no indication that it is about to stall, no sputtering or anything. It always starts right back up. I had it at my mechanic for a week and he was unable to get it to stall. Anybody else experience this? Thanks for your help, Paul

Reply to
Paul

Paul,

Check your battery cables at both ends and all grounds for loosness and corrosion.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

check fuel filter and/or EGR value.