all about shocks

It's been a loooong time since I replaced shocks, and haven't even paid much attention to who's bought who and who private labels what. I need to crawl under the Sonoma and replace a set, so what's the current thinking on who makes a reasonably priced reliable product?

Not interested in who makes the best at any price, just want good quality for a daily driver.

Reply to
Sid Sawyer