ASSORTED TRUCK & OFFROAD VEHICLE GRAPHICS

I have a few hundred vinyl graphics and decals for trucks and off-road vehicles. Have some flames in the bunch too. The decals don't fade or peel and have a wearable lifetime of around 8 years. Numbers too. Various sizes and lengths. I would like to sell them all at once but will consider small amounts. These are ready to go.

These decals and graphics and vehicle numbers retail for between 7.00 and

30.00. These are new and not seconds.

One time deal. I have no more. No reasonable offer refused.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Reply to
Don Farrell