Buick 455

I have a 1973 Buick 455 that has spun a bearing. It still runs, but makes a lot of noise. What is the going market rate for someone to purchase a motor like this. The owner if the car bought a rebuilt crate motor to replace it, but I am trying to see if I am better off bringing it back for the core charge, or to sell it outright to an enthusiast. I know this motor is tough to find in the first place. It will have no intake or carb, distributor, oil pan and valve covers, but someone can get aftermarket parts to replace

Any thoughts.

I am in North Carolina.

Eightupman

Reply to