Where is the Fuel Filter on a 92 Plymouth Voyager LE?

I am trying to troubleshoot a problem with a non-starting Plymouth
Voyager LE 3.3L v6, and am trying to find the fuel filter to replace
it. I know this should be easy, but it's really cold and windy where I
am trying to work, and I would like to know if there is an easy access
point for it. Any help would be appreciated. I searched the forums,
and there doesn't seem to be the answer to this particular question.
Reply to
yargion

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • last updated in

    Chrysler Cars

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • last posted in

    Chrysler Cars