Chasing vibration in a 82 Suburban. 3/4 2wd.

I,ve got two vibrations going on . Ones a whrrr whrrr that reminds me of a u joint going bad. Around 65 mph or so. The others a slower fender door shaker type of vibration . between 50-65. Like a tire balance problem. It was doing this before the following work was completed . But its less then before. The transmission was rebuilt transmission mount changed. . The carrier bearing/ u joints are replaced. The vehicle is aligned and new tires/ balanced . brake calipers replaced. , shocks, front end and wheel bearings greased. A lot of things checked for play. The worst is a lower ball joint that barely moves when the A frames jacked up. The vehicle sat for a few years and was not maintained until I started on it. I took it to another tire shop yesterday to recheck the tire balance. . And they wouldn't pull the tires. They said they were fine. Thanks for looking.

Reply to
none2u