clicking noise under the dash

I bought a 2003 1500 silverado within the first 2 wks I had a problem with the ac making noise under the dash by the steering wheel. Got that fix now it is making a noise similar to it. Has anybody else had this problem?

Reply to
fv

Yes what I want to know is how they fixed it the first time? The dealer told me that they had no clue what the clicking noise under the dash by the steering wheel is. It makes the sound all the time the engine is running but can only hear it when the radio is off. My a/c makes all kind of noise under the dash. they have checked it and even replaced the check valve ( they told me that sometimes they come from the factory put in backwards and thats what can make them hiss) but it still makes noise. If you figure out what it is please post.

Reply to
dsheppar1

HAHAHAHAHA

I hereby award this month's 'Dealer Bullshit Excuse Award' to the stupid f*cks at whatever dealership you took it to................

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

Take it back again and again and again. I had to take my 02 2500HD in about

8 times before they finally found the bad wire harness to the radio that fixed an everything resetting problem.

Reply to
SpaseKase