Dual zone climate control blows hot on one side, cold on the other

Hi.

I recently removed my radio and HVAC control module in my 2005 Silverado to add an AUX input for the radio. I connected everything back up and seemed to work fine until this morning when I found that the driver's side was pegged on full hot (my AC controls are manual, not electronic), and unadjustable, while the passenger side was cold, but I could still adjust it.

Thoughts on how to fix?

Thanks,

-g.

Reply to
Greg Geter

Did you disconnect the battery? Mine does this after a battery disconnect and a couple engine stop/start cycles later is figures things out and gets the temp right again.

Reply to
Eugene

Reply to
Greg Geter