98 Intrigue Dual A/C blows warm on one side

I had a battery connection problem on my 98 Olds Intrigue, and I replaced the battery. Since then, the driver's side vents are not blowing cold air. The passenger side is still cold. I can watch the shaft on the temperature door actuator as I request cold then hot air-- on the passenger side it turns about 90 degrees, and on the drivers side it only turns maybe 30 degrees.

I'm wondering if there is some "master reset" procedure for the HVAC control unit? I have found some reference in GM techlink website to "actuator setup". E.g.

Is thatsomething I can or need to do? If so, how?

Thanks! John Clonts Temple, Texas

Reply to
John Clonts