EQUINOX Milage

This probably isn't the right place for this post but I was thinking of buying a 2010 Equinox V6 FWD and would like to hear from some people that own them. I am interested in what they are getting for gas mileage. I really like the SUV but the mileage claims seem a bit high and I don't want to go from one gas hog van right back into another poor mileage vehicle. Any input would be appreciated.

Reply to
Bill Falconer

Have a colleague at work who has an '09 Equinox AWD and she gets around

25-26 mpg real world per tank. On long highway drives she gets around 32-33. This is Canadian gallons mind you, so US gallon mileage would be 20% less than that for her vehicle.
Reply to
Augustus