F.S. 1967 shortbed/ 1977 shortbed/ 1981 shortbed and more

hello all I have 5 trucks for sale e-mail for specifics the 67 Is restored all new paint ready for 8.500 the 77 Is a project but not a hard project It's 1.200 and the 81 shortbed Is a great driver needs minor body work 3.500 FIRM she rides and drives like new.the othe truck is an 86 gmc longbed work truck needing minor work for 8.00.00 last but not least Is an 80 GMC restored for

2,500.00.
Reply to
TONY 70000

Pictures? Location?

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

hi I have pictures of some of the vehicles yes.I live In missouri by kansas cvity where are you located at man?

Reply to
TONY 70000

Should have said that in my OP. I'm in NH, and I don't much want to deal with shipping. Sorry, no match :- (

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ