firing order on a 2.8l for a S10 approx 1984

a friend has a 1984 or 85 chevy s10 4x4 that wasn't running right so he replaced spark plugs n cables. Now it won't start. we have #1 set at 12deg timing but it's miss firing with the firing order we have

1-6-5-4-3-2. Does anyone have the correct firing order?
Reply to
kevinlee.kirkby

Its on the intake manifold, but here it is

1-2-3-4-5-6, rotation is clockwise

the firing order you used is for the 4.3

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning