For sale :84 Blazer Diesel

1984 chevy K10 half-ton Blazer 4Wd. Auto-overdrive,Ac ,Ps,pb, #31 gallon fuel tank. New radiator and other parts. Original wheels. Needs head gasket and/or head work at the very least. I don't have time to fix it but wish I did. This thing will get 25+ MPG on the hiway. Price: $375 Located in the northwest houston texas area. Please no tire kickers or sightseer's please. Email : snipped-for-privacy@netzero.com Thanks Edco
Reply to
edco