where find diagram?

This question has come up somewhere in a forum before, but I couldn't find the answer, if there was one, so here goes.

Where can I find a vacuum hose plumbing diagram for my '88 454 in a P-30?

Reply to
RB

RB babbled forth:

Well, best answer, but most 'spensive, is the factory service manuals from Helm @

Expect to pay ~$100 for a complete set. You can also find them used on Ebay from time to time. The Chilton's and such third-party repair manuals will also often have this, ~$10-~$20 at the car parts place or a bookstore, and can sometimes be found at your local library (free).

Reply to
dremu

KB