Instrument Cluster Replaced 2003-05 Silverado

I've been looking for 8 months to replace my stock cluster for a white one, and found this place on the internet. They will make any combination you want. I told them what I wanted, and the cluster looks great, and they offer original OEM equipment, so it is still backed by warranty (one year from them) and your original warranty on your vehicle. They use all OEM parts, not cheap stuff like some do. I wanted a dressed up white face cluster, and now they have a picture of it on their website.

They are great guys to work with, and I'm verypleased with their service. The price was great, and reprogrammed themileage also. They even called me back, to check if I was pleased with thecluster!! GREAT CUSTOMER RELATIONS!!!The cluster has a Hummer white face with a Escalade Platinum Limited Editionchrome rings

Reply to
Fred