intermittent check engine light?

I have an 02 Duramax...that has an intermittent check engine light. I had a sensor go bad a while back and could get the light to go away with out a code reader...how is it that this thing is coming and going all on it's own? Any one have any experience with this sort of problem?

Reply to
ConFewzHed

Reading the code may give you a clue to what is wrong.

Lena

Reply to
Lena