MAF code 0102 won't go away?

I've got a 96 GMC W/7.4L I keep getting a 0102 code as soon as I turn the key on. If I clear the code it comes back on as soon as you turn the key back on. Put a new sensor on. Didn't help. I've got a good ground and power running to the MAF. I've got .255 volts coming out of the sensor. The code is for low voltage or frequency. Any ideas.

Reply to
Daveman

Never mind everyone! Found the problem. Turned out to be a bad fuse! Truck is back to normal!

Reply to
Daveman