SeaFoam Fuel Treatment

Would like to know if anyone has heard of this stuff and opinions on it's use. Thanks

Reply to
69FLH

Of all the choices out there, this one is the best!

Reply to
George

. . ======== ========

========= ========= George wrote:

======== ======== I've heard of it.

my opinion...... I've never used the stuff so i don't have any pro's or cons on the subject. The guys whose advice I am willing to consider, and trust, who post in the NGs...seem to like it. Their opinion, not mine.

my suggestion........ do a search in the archives and you're going to get all the opinions you need, and then some.

~:~ MasrshMonster ~learn to search the archives~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

I like this product, I use it in everything. I put it in the

Mower, snow blower, car, and the trucks. It's like a all in one

stabilizer cleaner. With dirty engines I will put it in the oil

run engine tell hot then change oil works good.

Reply to
Tester

Thanks for the input you guys....

Reply to
69FLH

For routine fuel system cleaning and loosening up sticky rings and valves it is GREAT stuff. For top end carbon removal use GM Top Cylinder Engine Cleaner. For sticky lifters or crud in the oil system use a quart of ATF in place of a quart of oil, drive about 100-200 miles and drop the oil and crud, change the filter and oil again.

Reply to
Steve W.

Marvel Mystery Oil beats ATF by a country mile also works great for gummed up rings and valves. Have cut oil consumption on the garbage mitsi V-6 chrysler is so fond of, easy to spot them, they're the ones masquerading as mosquito control vehicles, all most completely if caught soon enough by squirting 2-3 ounces in the cylinders and let sit over night. Best air tool lube I know of. Seafoam works as well as Marvel in the crankcase. If you can find a marvel oil "vacuum injection" set up, you can keep older engine valve seats and valves from going to hell due to lack of lead in the gasoline. Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

GREAT STUFF!!! I have used it for YEARS in the gas, oil, and used the SeaFoam TransTune in the trans.

I have tried HUNDREDS of different additives, stabilizers, cleaners, etc, and NONE have come close to SeaFoam!!!

BUY IT BY THE CASE!

Reply to
Shades

Also great stuff!