My Safari is Jerky

I have a 1999 Safari. Most of the time, but not always, when I go around 110 or 120 KM/h, I get a jerky feeling. It feels like a "miss" but I don't really know the cause. This even happens at light throttle at lower speeds sometimes.

I bought it used, it has 145 K on it and I really doubt if the previous owner would have done any work on it. I intend to open her up and change the plugs, wires and cap. Anything else? thanks...thehick

Reply to
thehick

Add a fuel filter to your list.

Reply to
Scott

My 95 is doing the same thing. I know I have a plug wire shorting, just haven't got around to replacing them yet. Wayne

Reply to
wayne c

Ok. ...thehick

Reply to