Need a wiring schematic for a 1996 Chev. Cheyene

I need a chassis wiring schematic for a '96 Chevy Cheyene 3500. Can anyone help me? Also, my turn signals don't work until I press the brake pedal, I suspect it is a grounding issue. The person that owned it before me busted out the hazard button on the steering column. Can the hazard button be repaired without replacing the column?

Reply to
Kenny Owens