No Headlights

So I drive home and park the truck and my headlights go out. No highs, no l ows, no nothing. Change out the relay with the DRL relay, then the ignition , then the fogs. No nothing. Also, the yellow security light on the instrum ent panel is now lit up constantly, even with the key out of the ignition. Any thoughts? I checked all fuses I thought would be relevant to the headli ght relay.

Thanks in advance,

Dan Rice

Reply to
akricer

Year ? Make? Model?

Very hard to give any advise without those things.

Reply to
Steve W.

Did you change your radio?

Reply to
bilb2765

Did you check all the headlights? Had a Datsun 510 - absolutely no headlights when it came into the shop - all 4 sealed beams were shot.

Reply to
clare