noise from dash

Hi all,

This is what my son says about the symptoms on his 1996 Chevy Blazer

4.3 2wd: noise from his dash during deceleration and sometimes idle. During acceleration no noise. Sounds like a whine.

I am sorry but that's all the info I have but when he comes for a visit I will know more.

Thanks Hank from PA

Reply to
Hank
~

noise from dash Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Wed, Oct 8, 2003, 1:20pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net (Hank)

Hi all,

This is what my son says about the symptoms on his 1996 Chevy Blazer 4.3

2wd: noise from his dash during deceleration and sometimes idle.

During acceleration no noise.

Sounds like a whine.

I am sorry but that's all the info I have but when he comes for a visit I will know more.

Thanks Hank from PA ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ Hank, rebuild your transmission.......

I am sorry but that's all the help I have but when your son comes for a visits I will have more.

Scrib Abell ~:~ lights the pipe....takes a hit off the bottle.. squints at the pot of shrooms on the stove... and waits....~:~

Reply to
Scribb Abell