Oil Change

Saw this site on another news group. Thought it might be of interest here.

I'm thingking of using 10-30 Valvoline every 3000 miles on our 2002 4x4 with towing option that is used for regularly towing a 3000 lb trailer. What other maintinace should I be looking at? Living in Orlando so the temps in winter are ~35 in the winter to ~97 in the summer.

Thanks in advance

Lee

Reply to
GCSCinc