Blazer oil cooler leak

99 Blazer I have a very small leak on one of the lines coming off of the filter housing to the oil cooler. Is this hard to replace? How much is a new one? P/N?

Thanx Mike

Reply to
Mike Copeland

Mine did this too... Not that hard to replace. A little annoying because it's a little cramped, and I remember running into a weird problem with trying to pull down the block that the oil filter screws to. This is about 3 years ago, so it's fuzzy.

I think the job ran about 45 minutes. I don't really remember how much for new lines. About $60-80 total?

-marc

Reply to
Marc Westerlind

Sorry, just realized you said oil cooler...

The lines that leaked on mine were from the 'normal' location of the old filter on the block, to the relocation of it up under the front bumper.

This was on an '00 ZR2.

-marc

Reply to
Marc Westerlind

This is stock 99 Blazer. It is the line coming off the oil filter block going forward. I think it is a cooler. Guess I have to stop at the over priced Chevy store and take a look at the pictures of the assy. Mike

Reply to
Mike Copeland