Oil viscosities

Yup, I remember those, too.

I like remote filter mounts but prefer the metal tubes over the flexible hoses. More work up front, but more peace of mind after.

Makes you wonder what them engineers were smoking during the design stages... hold on, I forgot, I can tell you...

Franko

enough

out

in this case top)

draining when the

slant six engines

of engine.

side motor mount

adapters.

Reply to
Franko

I had a Mazda RX7 it even told you in the owners manual to poke a hole in the bottom (in this case top) with a screw driver worked like a charm could hear the oil drain What I didn't like is I like to fill the new oil fiter with oil first Spud

Reply to
Spud

Have you tried petroleum jelly to plug the filter after filling it with oil? We always did that with oil pumps during engine rebuilds or pump replacement.

Regards, Franko

message

enough

out