power window / locks intallation

I've got an 05 work truck and would like to install power locks and windows. I haven't peeled the door panels yet. Is the lock mechanism rods or cables? Anyone done a conversion on this year model? Any suggestions on a particular brand of equipment. I've been looking at Electric Life components. They appear to have good quality parts. Comments please.

Reply to
Mike H.