Pros/Cons of using Duramix Adhesive (4176)

Any yeahs or nays on using: DURAMIX 4176 METAL PANEL ADHESIVE for attaching rust repair panels. I posted awhile ago about mig welding them on, but now I think I will weld the invisible hard to reach areas and get some of that adhesive for the visible repairs.

From I have read its stronger then a weld and you wont have to worry

about distorting the panels and using lots of body filler to smooth it out.(I have a punch and flange tool already to make a nice flush even seem)

Anybody have experience using the adhesive?

Reply to
tekguy4

The adhesive needs to be the correct thickness, too thin / too thick = no good. I've heard excellent things if procedure is followed. I also think your right about welding what doesn't show, and glueing what does

Reply to
451ctds