Re: 95 S-10 engine

IIRC, the blocks are actually a different design, one being for FWD, one being for RWD. I may be wrong though (it won't be the first time).

Jeremy

I have a '95 S-10 with a 2.2L engine, which is now seized. I have located > a low milage engine, same displacement and VIN from a '95 cavalier. Since > the cavalier is a front wheel drive motor will I, even with some pulley > swapping be able to use the engine? Thanks, Steve
Reply to
Jeremy Chavers

mount locations are different, IIRC

Reply to