roof on S-10 pickup

Got a '96 Chev S-10 pickup. For some reason, the entire top is bare of paint in some areas, and depply faded. The rest of the whole truck has great paint. Anyone else have the bare roof problem? Maybe I can get a couple rattle cans and repaint.......

Reply to
rb

They did not properly prep the primer below or the wrong primer, or a bad batch of primer. Either way it is an adhesion problem. I has an 88 Olds with the same problem, however it was covered under warranty and they repainted the entire car as it was on the hood and trunk as well.

Jon

Reply to
Jon

My father in law has the same issue on his '86 Chevy Van. He just had it repainted last year.

Reply to
PerfectReign