S-10 engine replacement

hi there, i am in the process of taking the engine ( v-6 ) and automatic transmission out off my 1992 S-10 pick up truck for a rebuild. does anybody know if i can take it out bolted together, or do i need to sepperate the engine and tranny before taking them out. i appreciate your help, thanks. Dennes. snipped-for-privacy@worldonline.nl

Reply to
d.janssens

"d.janssens" wrote

transmission

If you are taking both out.....I would suggest that the easiest way would be to first drop out the transmission....and then remove the engine. When you go back together....install the engine first, and then install the transmission.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai